Monday, July 9, 2012

Book blogger hop : 6 July- 13 July 2012

Book Blogger Hop
Welcome to another week of book hop. This great weekly event is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books. This weeks's question is:


If you could be a character from any book, who would you be?


Well, this is a tough one. I'm thinking back to all my favourite books. Instead of just one character, I want to list a few that I would pretend to be, just for fun.


1. Little prince (The little prince)- He is  adorable and wise. He could dish out the most amazing nuggets of wisdom. If I were him, I  could just fly to any planet of my choice, observe the planet dwellers, befriend weird creatures like that arrogant rose he keeps covered. Wouldn't that be great?

2. Mary Baker (Secret garden) - I love the little girl who brought to life an abandoned garden. I loved Mary's tenacity and her relationship with Colin her sickly cousin. I love gardening and this enchanting story and character has always remained close in my heart.

3. Enzo (the dog, The art of racing in the rain) - I know its a little weird to be a dog. But enzo is no simple dog. He has a mind of his own and boy he can charm any heart. I loved his loyalty, his quirkiness and his influence in his owner's life. A dog who loves F1 racing, you bet id love to be him.

4. Daniel Sempere (The shadow of the wind) - I would love to be given the trust of discovering the secret hidden tomb of library. Its just so delicious to think of discovering a hidden book, a book much sought after and a book that somebody would kill to have. 

1 comment:

  1. Hopping on by from the book blogger hop ;) I loooove that you put a dog on your list, that's fab! I wouldn't have thought of it but how cool would that be?

    http://therelentlessreader.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete