Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday morning breakfast

Hi guys,

Its a quiet saturday. I was reading the half-blood prince while having a cup of coffee with some cookies for breakfast. It is one of the best book among all H.P books and I cant help  feeling sad towards the end of the book where Dumbeldore will be killed. Its a pity that the latest harry potter movie , the half-blood prince failed to evoke these feelings in me. It would have been wonderfull if more emphasis were placed on exploring the emotions the book potrayed. Hopefully the next movie on deathly hallows would be much better than its predecessor. Anyway i've always liked books over their tie-in movies. I dont know about you, but i love rereading my story books and im never alone when my books are around. Cheers to all the book lovers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment