Friday, October 1, 2010

Book blogger hop - October

Book Blogger Hop


Book blogger hop is hosted by Jennifer at crazy-for-books. This week's question is:


How do you spread the word about your blog?



(e.g. Social Networking sites, Book Blog Directories, comments on other blogs...)"



My answerI started blogging in August, 2009. It was by trial and error that i managed to create a nice looking page with a little detail on what i'm about to post. I was clueless on networking and blog accessories. When I googled book blogs there were just hundreds of entries and I  was astounded. Well I do know that lots of  people read but i didnt know they blog what they read. 

I joined book blogs and found some blogs that I follow till today. I also use facebook to promote my blog and I do visit other blogs to read their post and drop a comment or two. Book blogger hop too has helped to spread the word and I'm glad to find other cool book blogs out there.

7 comments:

  1. Just hopping by to say hi. Bookend Diaries http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still pretty clueless about the social networking stuff. I do it, but I'm not sure it's all that effective, you know? I think visiting and commenting on other blogs is actually the best way to network.

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you on the Hop :) I like your blog, and your header picture is really pretty! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy HOP! I have to say for me, taking part of the weekly memes has been the best decision I've ever made with my blog. I go out visiting and people come visit me. I learn alot, meet some great people and generally have alot of fun.

    Enjoy your weekend. Come HOP by my blog and visit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am still fairly new at this and don't have nearly as many followers as I'd like. I need to do a lot more promoting/advertising, or whatever you want to call it! I am now following you! Pretty layout!

    Stephany @ stephanysbookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, this is one thing I've noticed about book bloggers... so many of them have really AWESOME looking sites... just beautiful! I've really put a lot more effort into figuring out how to do some of the things they do... just because I don't want some slovenly, second rate looking site! I think image does have a lot to do with the success of promoting your blog. Admittedly, there are a few blogs that I can barely stand to look at they are so busy and the text is so hard to read!

    Check out my Book Blogger Hop, Follow Friday and Giveaway HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You read some great books. I'm interested to hear what you think of Sophie's World.

    ReplyDelete